Head of the Martial Arts Discipline – Dr. Guy Mor
The Krav Maga Practical Instructor Course, is designed for foreign students, it is tought in 7 Days periods, and consist of 68 academic hours.
The course is tought in English,designated for Krav Maga practitioners, age 17 and up, with minimum 5 years of training and a brown belt in Krav Maga.
In some cases, martial arts practitioners with substential experience and, 2 years experience in Krav Maga, may also be admitted.
In the course, students are exposed to various teachers from various Krav Maga styles, combined with theoretical lectures,including the teaching and practicing methods of Wingate.
- High school graduation
- A Minimum of Brown belt level, in Krav Maga
- 5 Years experience in Krav Maga training or, vast experience in other martial arts plus 2 years experience in Krav Maga.
- Passing a practical entry examination, demonstrating: front kick, front punch; hook, upper-cut, Release from 5 holds, performing front roll, back roll and break falls, defenses against knives and handgun.
- Submitting short CV.
- Acquiring teaching skills.
- Acquiring knowledge of how to conduct safer classes.
- Widening knowledge in coaching methodology.
- Exposure to new Krav Maga techniques.
The course combines theoretical lectures, practical lessons, and supervised instruction experiences.
Theoretical classes will requier stationery (pen & notebook).
In practical classes, all students must have martial arts long pants (krav maga, karate or judo), a T shirt, shin protector, mouth guard and groin protector.Students should be ready for high intensity training involving contact.No actual fighting between students will be performed – tough there will be high contact exercises.
- Practical participation in all activities.
- Passing final examination.
Students who will successfully pass the final examination (grade 65 and up), will receive a “Krav Maga Practical Instructor” certificate from Wingate Institute.Students who will attend the Instructor’s course and will not pass the final examination, will receive a “Krav Maga Course” participation certificate or a “Krav Maga Assistant Instructor Certificate”, according to the Krav Maga level and teaching expertise , the person will demonstrate in the final practical exam.
|Tour at Wingate||L||2|
|Krav Maga & Wingate History||L||2|
|Krav Maga principles||L||1|
|Warm up lecture||L||2|
|Warm up Practical||P||2|
|Class Structure and feed back||L||2|
|Final Instruction examinations||L||5|
|Summery and certificates||L||2|
|Krav Maga Training||P||24|
Fees and tuition:
- Registration Fee – 125$.
- Tuition Fee –
- Students who will be registered and pay full tuition fee until September 30th 2012, , will be given a 300$ discount, and will have to pay a tuition fee at the amount of 1,750$;
- Students, who will be registered after September 30th 2012, will have to pay a tuition fee at the amount of 2,050$.
Terms of Payment:
- Registration fee must be paid upon registration. Please note full payment of Registration fee must be made before your application form can be processed.
- Tuition fee – no less than 70% of tuition fee must be paid no later than October 5th, 2012. The remaining will be paid upon arrival to Wingate Institute. Please note that the remaining of the tuition fee (no more than 30%) must be paid in cash or in credit card.
Cancellation and Refunds Policies:
- The Registration Fee of 125$ is non refundable.
- Cancellation Policies –
- Wingate reserves the right to cancel a course. A course will be cancelled or rebooked if there is insufficient enrolment based on Wingate sole discretion. The registrant will be notified of changes/cancellations and refunds/options. If Wingate cancels a course, a full refund will be processed (including the registration fee). Wingate is not responsible for any accommodation, travel, or other expenses incurred by a registrant if a course is cancelled.
- If the registrant cancels: (a) Prior to 30 days before course starts, a $150 cancellation fee will be charged; (b) Between October 5th to October 28th, 2012 a charge of 70% of the tuition fee will be levied; (c) as of October 29th no refunds are issued, and the full tuition fee will be levied.
- Refund requests may be submitted by fax or email.
Please note: refund will be made without any Interest or linkage. Wingate is not responsible for any accommodation, travel, or other expenses incurred by a registrant if a course is cancelled. Any tuition fee which will be refund, as according to the above policy, will be refund after deducting bank’s fees or commissions.